Webinar: “Cybercrime prevention”
21 April 2021, 11:00 am
RGW Finance Sp. z o.o. invites you to participate in the webinar:
Preparation of the enterprise to use the rules of data security policy in IT-systems – “cybercrime prevention”. Selected legal aspects. Webinar for entrepreneurs. “Safe business” package.
Webinar will take place on 21 April 2021 at 11:00 am on Clickmeeting platform.
Partner of the Webinar:
Program of the webinar:
- Cybercrime. Crimes against IT security of the enterprise. Description of the main attacks and losses they cause:
- Scam by pretending to be a director;
- Swapping bank account numbers;
- Fake internet shops;
- Data leakage;
- Theft of business secrets;
- Network hacks;
- Criminal liability.
- Civil and administrative liability (GDPR) (Culpability – inadvertence).
- Necessary actions to minimise liability:
- Enterprise’s IT systems security policy – norms, acts, good practices, guidelines, GDPR decisions;
- Outsourcing and entrusting security supervision – data hosting (cloud), e-mail;
- Managing Data security risk in the enterprise. Compliance Policy;
- Employee training;
Downlolad the Program of the Webinar
Participation in the Webinar is for a fee:
PLN 300.00 gross
(PLN 243.90 net + 23 % VAT)
(payment is made via PayU while submitting an application on Clickmeeting platform)
Familiarise yourself with the conditions of participation in the Webinar and principles of personal data protection: